Free Butterfly Sun Catcher Craft
Materials Per Students
• x1 Precut Template. I printed the template as large as I could onto A3 green craft paper.
• Selection of different colored tissue paper.
If you have lots of students then staple about 6 printed templates together and cut out in one go.
• Elicit what defines an insect - 6 legs, wings, antenna.
• Model how to carefully tear small strips of tissue to cover each hole.
• On completion fix the butterfly to a window. I• f possible one with the sun behind it.
• Tell the children when they take the craft home to fix it to a window also.
Click to download the template for butterfly craft from www.minieco.co.uk Lots of other lovely ideas to be be found there too.
Butterfly Window Insect Craft