• Yes, please use the clip art to create wonderful items for use in your classes.Commercial use
• Yes, you may use the clip art to create commercial products for sale in Teachers Pay Teachers.
• You must include a link back to my TpT store (new from 2019) within any TpT products that you create.
• It's not a requirement but I am more than happy to post links to your products in The Magic Crayons Blog
pagesYou may not
• You may not resell or give away in any form my clip art as is, or unflattened, in TpT, Etsy, stores, websites, blogs or similar.
• Others should not be able to copy the artwork from your products, blog, webpage, social media page or similar.
• Do not use to create flash cards or replicas of any other products we sell in Teachers Pay Teachers, Etsy, TimSensei, The Magic Crayons, Zazzle and so on. (I create flash cards with my clip art so that I can test in classrooms that it is clear and engaging for students prior to offering the clip art for sale).
• Not for physical products, such as mugs, phone cases, t-shirts, books, brochures, teachers guides, and so on. Please contact me if you wish to do so.
• Please do not share this product with your peers. Instead refer them to this website, TpT, or purchase multiple licenses at a discounted price.
If in doubt, please ask via the Q&A in TpT.Clip Art Requests
Please make these via the Q&A in TpT.
Thank you - TimSensei