The TOWILD CL1200 front light on a KOM bracket, with wireless remote on the handlebars.Two very specific reasons for buying this light. Firstly there is 3 km stretch near my home that is all uphill, which after the 95 km that preceded it I don't feel like riding, so I go on the pavement. The path os surrounded on both sides by over hanging trees dn at night I cannot see the tree roots that breakthrough the tarmac. Second, I've left the GPS running on my Ipphone before so carry a spare battery.
- I really like having the light centred above the front wheel.
- The mount is a GoPro style, so during the day I can easily switch the light with my GoPro, or put GoPro in my pocket when I need to leave the bike unattended while shopping.
- Have only used the pulse mode at dusk and it’s very effective.
- I’ve used it at full power on the way home and it will for sure dazzle cars coming at you, so I now avoid using it on the pavement when facing traffic.
- It has a pulse mode which I had assumed would be like the daylight bikes I see, but it is more suited to night time. I’ll re-read the instructions on that.
TOWILD CL1200 Front Bicycle Light Amazon #Ad