Last updated: November 10th, 2023
All the gear below I use to record my cycling videos in Japan, along with the bike accessories and electronics. If you have any gear questions please do ask in the comments. Likewise, if there are any places you'd like me to take my cameras in Kanagawa or Tokyo please me know.
Camera Gear - Insta360
With the Insta360 X3 release still relatively recent now is the time to look for X2 bargains.
- Insta360 ONE X2
- Insta360 Bike Mount
- Insta360 Lens Cap
- SD Card: SanDisk SDXC UHS-1 U3 V30 4K Ultra HD 256GB Micro
- Insta360 Selfie Stick
- Anker Nano Power Bank
Camera Gear - GoPro
- GoPro Hero 10 which includes built in GPS.
- SanDisk Extreme Pro MicroSDXC 256GB U3 A2 V30
- GoPro Media Mod with excellent built in windshield.
- KOM Cycling Quick Release GoPro Computer Mount. Review
- GoPro Settings: 4k 60fps Linear Plus, built in mic with Media Mod
- Bianchi Infinito XE (awesome)
- Topeak Water Bottle Cage for vending machine water bottles. Review
- Hunt Wheels 4454 Aerodynamicist Carbon Disc Wheelset
- Samuriding SIG-FP006 Bicycle Pump
- Créer 210D-300D Bicycle Cover
- GORIX Top Tube Bag Road (B14). Review
- Custom Jakroo Cycle Jersey. Review
- ENFITNIX Cubelite II Bike Tail Light. Review
- TOWILD Bicycle Light, Review
- Lamicall Bike Phone Holder. Review
- COOSPO Bluetooth Heart Rate Monitor
- Wahoo Cadence Meter
- Wahoo ELEMNT ROAM GPS Bike Computer
- FAVERO Assioma Duo Power Meter Pedals. Review
Gifts for cyclists
As an Amazon Associate The Magic Crayons earn commissions from qualifying purchases. This costs you nothing extra and helps to support this website.