Technology in the classroom and teacher resources blog
Video resources for teachers and students
Thousands of innovative, standards-aligned digital resources, compelling student experiences, and professional development opportunities.
A mighty useful free resource that had up until now escaped my attention. If you are a teacher of any grade looking for an easy to use professional resource site then just head over to the PBS Learning Media website and have a wander through it yourself. Highlights for me include:
- Content by calendar - content by major holidays, observances, important dates, and themes
- Assign lesson and quizzes to students by generating a simple URL to share
- Browse by grade and subject
- Lessons complete with free media spanning multiple subjects for preschool through 12th grade.
- Cost-free K-12 interactive websites, videos, eBooks, images and sound files.
- Curious George videos.
- A digital storyboard that students can also use. I've not tried this as yet.
- Social studies
- English language arts and literacy
- Health and physical education
- World languages
Amazon recommendations to The Magic Crayons visitors…
#1 Best Seller in Children's Books on Bullies
by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
The TV series breathes fresh life into the popular book. Click through to read sample pages.