Technology in the classroom and teacher resources blog
This is one of a series of videos from netsafeutah.com that have been produced in an effort to educate students, parents, teachers and others on a variety of Internet safety topics. This video introduces young children to Molly to help them understand what the Internet is and that, just like in the real world, it has some places that are safe for kids and some that are not.Read more >>>
- What was the best thing that happened at school today?
- Tell me something that made you laugh today.
- How did you help somebody today?
- If you got to be the teacher tomorrow what would you do?
- Tell me a weird word that you heard today.
- Tell me one thing that you learned today.
- Tell me about three different times you used your pencil today at school.
Amazon recommendations to The Magic Crayons visitors…
#1 Best Seller in Children's Books on Bullies
by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
The TV series breathes fresh life into the popular book. Click through to read sample pages.