Technology in the classroom and teacher resources blog
Hi, this is a new idea ! What are your thoughts? Rather than looking at a small thumbnail I figured it might be easier for you to watch a video of all my clothing teaching resources.
The brief video shows:
- Clothing Flash Cards in US and UK English
- The clothing clip art
- The Clothing Song by The Magic Crayons.
These English resources are great for young learners of English and I have used them for many years as a teacher in Japan and at my own Saturday School of English in Tokyo.
These are all available exclusively via my Teachers Pay Teachers store in English, Spanish, and Japanese. The song is only in English. Please check my other great videos of further flash cards, clip art and songs in my YouTube Channel playlist.
I'd really appreciate some feedback below. Thank you - Mr. Tim
My gear list: https://kit.com/MrTimRead more >>>
In the previous 2 posts I listed the suggest apps from the Mobile Pedagogy for English Language Teaching: A Guide for Teachers.
Below are some links to further sources of ELT apps. i would recommend reading the above article.Read more >>>
These apps were recommended in a previous post Mobile Pedagogy for English Language Teaching: A Guide for Teachers. I would love to hear from you if you have any first hand classroom experience of using these. I will try my best at some point, but it's an epic task to test every thing.
Apps for English Learners. Suggested ELT App.
These apps were recommended in a previous post Mobile Pedagogy for English Language Teaching: A Guide for Teachers. I would love to hear from you if you have any first hand classroom experience of using these apps.
I have just begun reading the above paper that was published just this week. Already just a few pages in it has provided much food for thought and as such I can already recommend you give it your consideration.
I am reading this paper because:
- I am interested in how technology can be integrated into the classroom.
- My school has begun to use flipped classrooms and I wonder what technologies can be integrated into that initiative.
- I work with K2-G2 students. What digital tools can help me with preparation, production, and presentation of lessons.
- I have seen many examples of software that is labelled as educational, yet the emphasis seems to be, at face value, on entertainment. Where to find objective recommendations from experienced educators.
- My school just purchased a small number of tablets on a trial basis. Can I make any software and pedagogic recommendations to teachers, hardware recommendations to IT staff, and costs vs academic return figures to the school.